Why would you want to learn more about augmented reality (AR) application development? It’s one of the fastest growing and coolest sectors in the tech industry. There are so many new uses and applications for the futuristic, interactive technology. Take a look at this recent video by MSNBC that describes the recent developments by mobile leader, Apple using AR tech.
Have You Tried Apple’s New AR Platform?
3 Places to Learn Augmented Reality Application Development
With everything being accessible online, there are a number of places to learn more about AR app development on the internet.
- Coursera offers courses in interactive AR & VR development to get you started
- Udacity‘s Nanodegree will help you learn AR fundamentals & build your own AR app
- Udemy offers online courses to teach augmented reality (AR) apps with Unity & Vuforia
3 Top Companies in AR Application Development
Here are a few of the top companies who do great work in the the field of AR app development. Getting additional info from any of these companies would be a great way to start training and learning more about augmented reality.
- Contus specializes in “Hyper Converged App Development” and is has offices in Atlanta, California and India
- Hedgehog Lab develops immersive applications for wearables, connected devices, AR, VR, IoT and connected vehicles.
- Aurasma has an app development platform that includes a drag-and-drop studio which lets users easily create augmented reality experiences.
We hope these links are helpful & we look forward to the New AR Apps you will create!